Dental Assisting and Dental Receptionist Programs:
Before registering, please be sure have the following information ready:
- Applicant information including a state issued driver’s license or state ID number.
- Emergency contact information (address, phone, and email)
- Any medical information NCDU might need to know in order for you to complete your practical training around patients, including doctor contact and applicable medical information.
- Previous education including high school, GED, or equivalent, and any additional, post-high school education.
- Access to your email account. The first step in the online application process is to verify your identity by having a password sent to your email.
- After submitting your application, it will automatically create the minimum payment amount required to reserve your seat in class ($520). You do not have to pay this fee immediately and can do so later in our portal once you solidify your final payment arrangement.
Continuing Education Courses:
RETURNING STUDENTS: Using the same student ID issued when you first registered for a CE course, log into our student portal, then click the “My Courses” button to register for more courses.
FIRST TIME CE STUDENTS: If you have never taken a CE course with NCDU, please submit the full application using the button above.
If you have already taken our Dental Assisting or Dental Receptionist programs, you’ll still need to complete a CE application so that you can be issued a separate ID number for our continuing education courses.
If we already have an online application on file for Dental Assisting or Dental Receptionist programs, after you log into the application click the link: “Want to apply for another course? Please click here.” to submit a new one for CE courses.
WAKE FOREST NORTH CAROLINA LOCATION
Wake Forest, North Carolina 27587
GREENVILLE NORTH CAROLINA LOCATION
Greenville, North Carolina 27834
FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA LOCATION
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Smithfield North Carolina
Smithfield, North Carolina